Pin Lodges in Her Throat

   Posted by: admin   in Accident

The Fort Dodge Messenger: June 14, 1904

Pin Lodges in Her Throat

X-Ray Examination Reveals Pin in the Throat of Six Year Old Girl.

The six-year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. F.H. Behrens, living on Eleventh avenue south, swallowed a pin Monday afternoon, the pointed instrument lodging in her throat. Physicians were called and the child was given an X-ray examination at the office of Dr. Saunders. The ray revealed the pin, but it was decided by the doctors to await further developments. It is thought no serious results will follow.

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 at 3:02 pm and is filed under Accident. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed at this time.